Exhaust gas routing / exhaust gas cooling
Innovative exhaust gas cooler concepts from Handtmann
Efficient nitrogen oxide reduction with intelligent exhaust gas recirculation systems
Constantly increasing requirements in exhaust gas legislation and the required reduction in nitrogen oxides (NOx) mean that supercharged diesel and petrol engines with cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) are now the order of the day.
With innovative and complex exhaust gas recirculation and cooler concepts, Handtmann makes an important contribution to meeting existing and future emission limits.
EGR module with optimised cooling power for high- and low-pressure applications
Flow-optimised exhaust gas routing for optimal cooling power
- Optimal use of different materials and their production technologies
- Reduction in overall weight
- High power density at the level of plate & fin heat exchangers
- Flow-optimised gas directing thanks to special production and assembly technologies
- Economically optimised through the specific use of suitable materials