For protection against underpressure in containers or systems
- Safety: Guided valve disc allows reproducible closing and sealing after activation.
- Time savings: The pneumatic venting allows easy integration of the valve in a fully-automated cleaning cycle (CIP, SIP).
- Flexibility: Horizontal and vertical installation position depending on the operating requirement.
- Design: The division of hosing and flange allows easy replacement of the seal on-site by the customer; full removal of the valve or special tools are not required for this
- Hygienic Design: This ensures safe use especially in hygienically critical processes, e.g. in the food, beverage and pharmaceuticals industry.
1.4301 Stainless st
|Valves||Spring or weight-loaded|
|Temperature range||According to customer requirements|
|Splash guard variants||optional|
|Aseptic sealing||With accurate compression of the sealing|