Safety relief valves
Protection for pressurised, closed containers or systems
- Hygienic Design: This ensures safe use especially in hygienically critical processes, e.g. in the food, beverage and pharmaceuticals industry.
- Safety: The double guided valve rod of the safety relief valve guarantees reproducible functional behaviour even in critical operating conditions.
- Economic efficiency: The optimized, divided valve disc design allows a simple and inexpensive on-site sealing replacement.
- Time savings: The optional pneumatic venting allows easy integration of the safety relief valve in a fully-automated cleaning cycle (CIP, SIP).
- Flexibility: A variety of connection options allows adaptation to different customer requirements.
- Productivity: The option of a housing heating allows use of the safety relief valves even in cold environment, or securing cold-solidifying processes.
1.4404 Stainless st
|Sealings||Range of FDA-compliant sealings|
|Surface compliant with||DIN 118660 and ASME BPE-2002|
|Temperature range in accordance with||Customer requirements|
|Certificates||DGRL (Cat. IV), CE, ASME, EAC|
|Valves||Spring or weight-loaded|