For reliable separation of different media
- Hygienic Design: A reduced number of sealings (3+2) and a product space designed to EHEDG meets highest hygiene requirements.
- Simplicity: Thanks to the screw connection of upper and lower part of the double-seat valve, the valve seat position is twist-proof and thus be assembled reproducibly after sealing replacement. Leakage due to incorrect assembly can be ruled out.
- Flexibility: The variable 360° connectivity paired with the multiple housing combinations allows any custom piping design.
- Safety: The one-piece, massive valve housing with balancer is insensitive to pressure surges up to 45 bar.
- Safety: The closed to the outside housing in combination with the flushing chambers prevent any contact of the product with the environment. On the inside of the double-seat valve, the self-draining valve housing with single-seat, leakage chamber and balancer cleaning allow hygienic, no-loss and safe production.
Control air pressure
|Materials product tested: 1.4404
|Pressure surge tested up to 45 bar
|Materials (outside): 1.4301
|Surface in contact with the product: Ra ≤ 0.8 μm
|Surface (outside): Ra ≤ 1.6 μm
|Sealing material EPDM (FDA)
|Chambered hygienic profile sealings
|Individual CIP leakage monitoring
|Independent directions of flow from top to bottom or vice versa