Butterfly valves & Single-seat valves
For controlling and regulating process media
- Hygienic Design: A product space designed to EHEDG guarantees highest hygienic safety.
- Process flexibility: Modular system can adapt to customer wishes.
- Design: Flap with reinforced shaft for increased mechanical strength against pressure surges.
- Safety: Elastomer sealing with reduced torque and safe, reproducible switching function.
- Productivity: Maintenance-free drive and sealing easy to replace by the user.
- Economic efficiency: Very long lasting sealing.
5 - 8 bar
Control air pressure
|Sealing material EPDM (FDA proof)|
|Butterfly valves with various system connections|
|High-quality surface Ra ≤ 0.8 μm|
|Material in contact with the product: 1.4404|
|Materials (outside): 1.4307, 1.4301|
|Surface in contact with the product: Ra ≤ 0.8 μm|
|Surface (inside) Ra ≤ 1.6 μm|
|Guided valve disc|
|Defined sealing compression|
|Generously dimensioned pneumatic drive|