|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
VF 620 B portioning machine
The allrounder – strong in dough portioning and line solutions
The all-rounder – suitable for use by medium-scale as well as industrial producers
The VF 620 B portioning machine opens up potential for medium-scale producers with a diverse range of products as well as for industrial applications. With a portioning capacity of up to 6,000 kg per hour and the optional integration of auxiliary devices, it can be used flexibly for a number of applications.
Forming, dosing and more with auxiliary devices
Auxiliary devices turn the VF 620 B portioning machine into a flexible system – whether it be for dough portioning, for dosing pasty products and fillings or for shaping baked goods.
For product diversity with first-class quality
Due to its outstanding versatility and modularity when used with auxiliary systems, the VF 620 B portioning machine is extremely suitable for a vast diversity of baked goods production applications, from a variety of bread types such as wholemeal bread made from rye, wheat or spelt through to innovative product areas such as gluten-free baked goods and pastries, energy bars and other bars, cookies, pastry snacks and much, much more.
up to 100
up to 40
up to 240
- Cost reduction due to excellent portioning accuracy, especially with high-quality filling products
- Increase in efficiency and diversity in conjunction with depositing, forming and cutting systems
- Best product quality and product appearance in all applications
- First-class hygiene conditions due to state-of-the-art hygienic design and full wet cleaning
- Reduced production costs due to a dough dividing process that is possible without release oil and flour
Applications and Product examples
Experience the diversity A suitable solution for every application. Whether it be baked goods, fillings, snacks, bread, confectionary, dough, convenience products, and more.
Additional equipment and accessories
Our comprehensive service
How to contact us
Do you have any questions or need more information? We look forward to hearing from you.