|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
VF 600 and VF 800 vacuum filler control system
Control, monitor, network – it just won't get more cutting edge.
The control centre in the vacuum filler
State-of-the-art control technology, programmed in-house, plus an ergonomic operating position and intuitive operation in 28 languages. This control system in the Handtmann vacuum fillers perfectly controls, monitors and links the production process.
Intuitive operation on the display
The display of the control system allows users to centrally control and monitor all the functions. With colour display, icon language and simple operating logic based on Windows CE, the control system facilitates a very wide range of functions.
Most up-to-date drive and control technology
The Handtmann servo technology is a system that monitors movements, is able to shape sequences dynamically, superimposes signals and movements and adapts itself in line with downstream systems. The interaction of individually programmable software, high-end amplifiers and high-performance servo motors creates the excellent precision in controlling movements displayed by Handtmann machines. This precise positioning of the drives results in exceptionally first-class portioning accuracy.
Synchronisation with upstream and downstream process modules
The Handtmann control is the basis for reliable synchronisation of several process steps. As the central control element, complex production processes are thus easy to control. The VF 600 and VF 800 vacuum fillers are therefore superior central control components in complex system solutions and highly compatible basic modules in automated production processes.
Filling system network via HCU software
The Handtmann software connects the filling systems to the production operation’s data network. HCU software controls all production sequences. Batch tracking and accurate documentation of production ensures 100 % traceability and thus provides information on the potential for savings. Automatic weight control and a production planning tool are optional additions.
- State-of-the-art control technology as a central control element for the production process
- Product memory with 300 product memory locations with full text
- Easy synchronisation with auxiliary machines, such as sausage production lines and inline grinding, forming and depositing systems
- Effective interface with third-party additional equipment, such as clippers, metal detectors, conveyor belts, checkweighers etc.
- Flexible integration into automatic lines (e.g. product handling systems, such as collating solutions, tray depositors and the smoke stick transfer unit)
Applications and Product examples
Experience the diversity A suitable solution for every application. Whether be it meat, dairy, convenience, pet food, fish, confectionary, and more.