|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
FPVLH 242 AL system sausage filling line
High speed for hot dogs and sausages in peel-off and collagen casing
Specialist for cooked sausages and hot dogs
The FPVLH 242 is excellently suited to the mono-production of cooked sausages and hot dogs in peel-off and collagen casing and achieves maximum outputs of up to 3,000 portions per minute.
With integrated vane cell feed system
With the integrated Handtmann vane cell feed system, the FPVLH 242 guarantees extremely accurate portioning for cooked sausage production due to the unique, patented weight compensation, coupled with exactly equal product lengths.
Full automation from filling to the smoking trolley
The FPVLH 242 is expandable into the AST 340 product handling solution (340 automatic smoke stick transfer unit), a robotic system for the automatical hanging of smoke sticks with strings of sausages and depositing in smoking trolleys. Full automation from filling to the smoking trolley.
- Integrated filling unit with servo drive incl. monitor control and weight compensation
- Fully automatic casing change for production of collagen and artificial casing products
- High production output of up to 3,000 portions per minute
- Reliable hanging and easy insertion of the smoke stick for removal
- Significant cost reduction due to maximum weight accuracy per portion
Applications and Product examples
Experience the diversity A suitable solution for every application. Whether be it meat, dairy, convenience, pet food, fish, confectionary, and more.
Additional equipment and accessories
Our comprehensive service
How to contact us
Do you have any questions or need more information? We look forward to hearing from you.