|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
GD 452 inline grinding attachment
Most recent module for premium minced meat products with the VF 800
VF 800 with inline grinding system for premium minced meat products
High evacuation capacity, gentle grinding, the flexible adaptation of the particle size of the product and extremely accurate portioning are the features of the VF 800 and inline grinding technology when used for the production of fresh minced meat products – resulting in first-class product quality and appearance. The flexible use of cutting set parts enables "eye-shape" hole plates to be used for looser minced meat portion production or "letterbox" hole plates for a compact product structure.
Minced meat production in a fully automatic process
From automatic feeding, through constant VF 800 product flow and exact portioning using the minced meat portioner, to precise positioning of the product into the tray – an automatic process with no non-productive times or risk of contamination. Integration of the gristle separator guarantees additional product reliability.
Quality and shelf-life with inline grinding system technology
The gentle cutting concept in the inline grinding system ensures clear particle definition and first-class product presentation. Because independently controlled feed and cutting speeds facilitate flexible adjustment of the cut size. The excellent evacuation of the VF 800 ensures top product colour stability and shelf-life.
up to 220
up to 70
- State-of-the-art technology for economical minced meat production with high quality standards
- Cost reduction due to long shelf-life and long maintenance intervals
- Can be used with the GMD 99-3 minced meat line and other optimisation options through to packaging
- First-class product quality due to the independently regulated feed and cutting speeds
- Ideal for processing minced meat, trend products such as cevapcici, rib burgers, meat loaf and more
Applications and Product examples
Experience the diversity A suitable solution for every application. Whether be it meat, dairy, convenience, pet food, fish, confectionary, and more.