|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
VF 848 S D VACUUM FILLER FOR DAIRY PRODUCTS
The vacuum filler (S) with scalable maximum performance and a filling capacity of up to 15,000 kg/h
Scalable for increasing high-performance requirements
The scalable VF 848 S D meets maximum performance requirements in every respect:
VF 848 S9: up to 9,000 kg/h at a filling pressure of 45 bar
VF 848 S12: up to 12,000 kg/h at a filling pressure of 40 bar
VF 848 S15: up to 15,000 kg/h at a filling pressure of 30 bar
Extremely powerful in terms of output and filling pressure
The VF 848 S D with a filling pressure of up to 45 bar provides the necessary power for cold, stiff and firm filling products in particular but also for maximum production output. Product quality is maintained at all times thanks to the large feed system and the gentle processing.
Hygienic design in every detail
Smooth-surface design, automatic pre and interim cleaning and a cleaning quality that can be easily verified guarantee excellent hygiene conditions. Reduced cleaning times cut productions costs permanently.
Great robustness and little wear
Just like all vacuum fillers of the VF 800 series, the VF 848 S D is extremely robust. There is only very little wear and the excellent portioning accuracy is maintained, even if continuous maximum performance is called for in production.
9,000 to 15,000 kg/h
30 to 45 bar
350 litres, single-piece
up to 1,000 port./min.
- High-performance design with scalable performance adjustment from 9,000 to 15,000 kg/h
- Continued portioning accurate to the gram and excellent product quality thanks to gentle processing
- Versatile in use in a continued high-performance dairy production environment for all filling products
- With integrated inline grinding system drive as an option
- Latest hygienic design at the highest level with confirmed compliance with 3-A Sanitary Standard 23-06
Applications and product examples - Dairy
Product diversity with classics and trend products: Filling, portioning, linking, dosing, forming, co-extruding and more.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT. ACCESSORIES. OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT.
Variety and efficiency with practical additional equipment, accessories and equipment options