|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
VF 842 D VACUUM FILLER FOR DAIRY PRODUCTS
For a continuously high filling capacity of up to 12,000 kg/h at a pressure of 25 bar
Perfect for pasty, fluid and chunky filling products
The VF 842 is perfectly suited for the filling and portioning of pasty semi-viscous dairy products. Filling products with larger chunks are portioned gently and accurate to the gram in the large feed system.
Versatile and powerful in the medium to high performance segment
The VF 842 D with a filling capacity of 12,000 kg/h at a pressure of 25 bar is perfectly suited for medium to high performance requirements. It is a reliable and powerful portioning module for auxiliary devices and systems.
Hygienic design in every detail
Smooth-surface design, automatic pre and interim cleaning and a cleaning quality that can be easily verified guarantee excellent hygiene conditions. Reduced cleaning times cut productions costs permanently.
Accurate to the gram and flexible in complex process solutions
The VF 842 D is a flexible and at the same time powerful basic module in overall solutions from filling process through to packaging. Synchronisation with upstream and downstream process modules is carried out simply via the vacuum filler’s monitor control system.
up to 25 bar
350 litres, single-piece
up to 800 port./min.
- Excellently suited for the processing of chunky and pasty to rather fluid filling products in the dairy
- Excellent product quality thanks to the gentle feed principle and portioning accurate to the gram
- Reliable and powerful portioning module for forming, dosing, clipping or ConPro systems
- Latest hygienic design at the highest level with confirmed compliance with 3-A Sanitary Standard 23-06
- Outstanding energy efficiency (TÜV-certified)
Applications and product examples - Dairy
Product diversity with classics and trend products: Filling, portioning, linking, dosing, forming, co-extruding and more.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT. ACCESSORIES. OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT.
Variety and efficiency with practical additional equipment, accessories and equipment options