|Phone:||+49 7351 45-0|
|Fax:||+49 7351 45-1599|
Minced meat production in an integrated process
Automation and product handling from filling through to packaging
The integration of the Handtmann minced meat portioning line into downstream packaging processes and its compatibility with all commercially available packaging machines facilitate professional automation options, such as tray feeding, depositing into thermo-forming machines and the integration of a weighing system.
|Depositing into trays||
|Weighing system integration|
|Product handling|| |
An efficient turnkey solution is connecting the Handtmann minced meat line to compatible minced meat depositors and tray dispensers. Simple synchronisation and a modular design provide flexibility in the choice of minced meat depositors and tray dispensers.
|The Handtmann minced meat line can be easily integrated into an overall process with portioning, collating and depositing into thermo-forming machines or other similar packaging machines. For example, in combination with GEA Flexloader||The integration of weighing systems in the minced meat production process creates additional cost reduction potential due to a further increase in portioning accuracy, reference weighing, the ejection of underweight portions and less safety overfilling.|
|Examples of application|
- Significant rationalisation effect due to full automation, from filling through to packaging
- Excellent hygiene conditions due to hygienic design and a reduction in manual intervention
- Cost reduction due to excellent weight accuracy of each individual portion
- First-class product quality due to effective yet gentle product handling
- Simple integration of the minced meat portioning line into complex handling and automation processes
Our comprehensive service
How to contact us
Do you have any questions or need more information? We look forward to hearing from you.