WS 910 weighing system with SB 912 sorting belt
For excellent weight-accurate, classic and formed minced meat products
The new WS 910 weighing system from Handtmann offers cost reduction through minced meat products with guaranteed accurate-to-the-gram weights in every packaging unit. It is particularly useful in the application areas of minced meat and in the production of formed products.
The WS 910 weighing system with the SB 912 sorting belt is always part of a turnkey solution, integrated into a production line for process monitoring. The main functions comprise production control, monitoring and weight control, as well as ejecting under- or overweight portions after the forming and portioning process.
The weighing system forms part of the Handtmann LineControl concept. On the one hand, this ensures user-friendliness (product selection via the vacuum filler only; setting of the scales and communication then automatically in the line), and, on the other hand, process reliability due to increased line Efficiency.
- Increased line efficiency and production output due to fewer products being ejected
- Significant cost savings by reducing give-away to a minimum (100 % control through reference weighing of each portion).
- User-friendly due to Handtmann LineControl, which automatically sets the scales and the communication in the line solution
- Best hygiene conditions due to simple belt assembly and disassembly for cleaning purposes
- Product from the Handtmann portfolio, Handtmann service provision included
Applications and Product examples
Experience the diversity A suitable solution for every application.